Our mission is to understand how the physical properties of lipid and lipid mixtures influence cellular functions that occur at the plasma membrane. Learn More
News from the lab
- Our latest review, Super-Resolution Microscopy: Shedding Light on the Cellular Plasma Membrane is now available from ACS Chemical Reviews (Feb. 17th).
- Our latest publication, Protein sorting by lipid phase-like domains supports emergent signaling function in B lymphocyte plasma membranes is now available from ELife (Feb. 1st).
- Marcos Núñez earns a travel award to the 2016 SACNAS conference. Congratulations, Marcos! (Oct. 13th)
- New publication from Dr. Sarah Shelby: Functional nanoscale coupling of Lyn kinase with IgE-FcεRI is restricted by the actin cytoskeleton in early antigen-stimulated signaling. (Sept. 20th)
- Prof. Veatch named a Henry Russel Lecturer, one of the highest honors the university bestows upon junior faculty. (Jun. 16th)
- Matthew Stone defended his dissertation! Congratulations, Dr. Stone! (Mar. 28th)